Posted by: Rishabh Jain Comments: 0 Post Date: March 8, 2022
- I see a fair growth in the coming period where the home loan will be floating around the same as current rate and buyers will rake in the opportunity.
- The impact of COVID & the current Russia-Ukraine war has already increased the cost of construction material, labour cost is already high after COVID and this will reflect in new launches and the prices will be on higher side.
- New launches will be on peak, specifically in Maharashtra, buyers will have more options to explore.
- IT has seen tremendous growth and, people working in the sector has gained good hike and this will be opportunity for them to buy a new home or seek new investment opportunity.
- The latter point also relates the jump of enquiries for upgradation and mostly people from IT have reached for upgradation from 2 BHK to 3 BHK & 3 BHK to 4 BHK.
- Currently and in near future 3 BHK is on the higher demand and will be buyer’s first sentiment of interest.
- The extension of PMAY, has given the boost to both rural and urban people who will take a better advantage to build homes or buy apartments in their areas.
- The shift from Rural areas to Urban will see reversal recovery as people would like to invest their time & money in valuable experience plus their kids’ education are top priority in future .