A home is a place you embrace every corner, celebrate your life, and make memories. If you are looking forward to buying a home and wondering if you should buy an under-construction property, then have a look at the below mentioned benefits of investing in under-construction property ;
- An increase in value of an apartment from pre-launch till possession date is the biggest advantage of booking an under-construction flat.
It is observed that, usually, builders choose less developed/remote areas/suburbs for new construction to optimize their costs.
In such cases, prospective buyers can book their apartments at lower prices.
As construction escalates through the years at said property, the neighborhood’s infrastructure also gets developed. The area may see shopping complexes, schools, offices, etc., coming up over the course of time. All new infrastructure will be in places where there is a vast availability of land parcels. Due to this, the price of properties in upcoming areas steadily increases. Hence, the value of the apartment will escalate till the time a buyer gets possession.
Appreciation in price can also be considered a good investment. A buyer can earn excellent returns if he books an under-construction flat for investment purposes.
- The convenience of payment while buying under-construction flats is beneficial for buyers. Homebuyers are not obliged to pay the whole amount at the time of booking the home as the property is still under construction. A low amount is required to pay at the initial stage to book a flat, and the rest of the payment structure can be scheduled flexibly.
- The buyer has the option of modifying the layouts of under-construction flats according to their needs. For example, tiles on the floor, roofing material, bathroom cabinetry, kitchen trolley system, window style, etc. One can have a thoughtfully customized dream home and, needless to say, it’s cost-effective in comparison with Ready to Move apartments.
- Another captivating factor of purchasing an under-construction flat is that there is an array of choices available every second day as builders launch the new home project. If you have a specific requirement like allocation of the floor, the direction of your flat, or balcony view, then every day launching luxurious residential projects gives a wide scope of buying a house full of such requirements. We have many such running projects where you can buy budget-friendly homes without compromising on your desires and comfort.
- Buying a brand new home is like filling oneself with joie-de-vivre. Ready-to-Move flats can be used property, whereas under construction units have the charm of new and unused property. Experiencing new property not only gives you a modern designed home but also saves you from the damage or issues left by the previous homeowner. A brand new property has less maintenance cost for a long period.
- Purchasing Under Construction apartments registered under RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority) is also a great advantage to buyers. This act makes developers accountable for the timeline delivery of apartments. If they fail to do so then developers are liable to pay heavy duty. This act ensures that if a buyer cancels his booking then the developer has to refund the amount along with interest within 45 days.
If you are looking for under-construction flats with alluring amenities anywhere in Pune then you must check out these luxurious apartments available at an effective cost.