Marketing a property is an Art and a Mandate is an Artist. A developer’s association with Real Estate Mandate is key to grow a business by earning potential buyers.
Here we share the reasons why it is called that Mandates are beneficial partners for Developers.
- Let’s begin with selling a property, the main aim of every developer. Marketing budget has a significant role while calculating profit margin.
A marketing budget requires cost-effective strategies to earn a maximum profit on the property. Mandates are experts in executing the most profitable marketing plans as they possess the experience they have got after doing a lot of R&D with marketing tools. Hence mandates utilities this experience in selling property which results in cost and time saving for developers.
This also means that the Developer is allowed to be free from handling sales activities and managing the sales team. Once a developer passes marketing pressure to mandate, he can entirely focus on gaining new acquisitions.
- Mandates do not only provide sales & marketing facility but Mandates like Wisteria also offers Market analysis, Cost Planning, Resources Management and Competitive pricing details. Collaboration with Wisteria as a Mandate can be beneficial in many other ways as we provide consultation regarding the ideal project layout, we recommend the appearance of the building, and we suggest the carpet area of the property.
- In the current volatile dynamic market where marketing technologies are ever-changing, adopting a mandate is a wise decision to save huge infrastructure costs to establish a marketing team, recruitment costs training costs given to the in-house sales team, and marketing tools. Partnership with Mandate is minimise marketing costs. So, one cannot confront unforeseen charges but developers can surely associate with a mandate to save unwanted costs that occurred while advertising the project.
- Handing over complete ownership to one mandate is advisable instead of assigning sales tasks to many real estate agencies for the same property. Every real estate agency advertises property in its own way. So, there is a high scope of quoting different rates and highlighting different benefits for the same property. One point of contact is better than creating a messed-up situation for customers leading to confusion and ending up with delays in sales. So that there is an efficiency of service and no confusion as to whom to approach or escalate.
- Mandates referral systems and networking can be beneficial to bringing potential buyers to developers. Hence, targeting those potential buyers can easily convert them into prospects. Needless to say, Mandates tech-driven sales teams are experts in creating buzz around the product through the latest promotional technologies, by generating leads and showcasing the property in the most desirable manner, which is icing on the cake factor for developers.
- Mandates like Wisteria give liberty to developers that they can pay for the mandate once they start receiving returns on the property. Contact us to know more about the same.
- While dealing with developers, customers either buy a property or reject it whereas when it comes to sharing exact requirements within an affordable price, customers always prefer to approach Mandates rather than Developers. So, mandates are agencies which are more familiar with customers in terms of understanding their requirements. This helps Mandates to achieve the desired outcome faster than developers which results in time savings followed by cost savings for developers.
To summarise, developers must adopt a mandate to handle most of the challenging aspects of business i.e. earning a maximum profit in less time by selling property. Developers must partner with Mandates as online and offline marketing skills is a specialised task. Let the mandate fill the gap between the core marketing skills of developers.